- Development of the high level athletes.
|Development of the high level athletes.
As an ArcheryExcellenceCenter, the main and fundamental activity in these archery installations is the development of the archers of Madrid, the rest of the Autonomous Communities, and whoever else.
This project’s main goal is to increase the present and future possibilities and results of the athletes incorporated in the program. It Is a labour of coordination and collaboration with the Archery Clubs: CTTAM offers the planning, the means resources, and the coaches to make this development possible and to achieve the high level goals and results that are established for this Center.
The coaches of the CTTAM, will select, assist, and work in coordination with the personal or the club coach of every athlete selected to be part of one of the groups, and through continuous or periodical training, will help the archers to raise their technical, physical, mental and equipment level. The development program is designed for recurve and compound bow archers in the following categories:
The athletes will be evaluated by the technical committee of the CTTAM and be classified in three groups according to their level
The archers with the higher technical level and results, with ambitions to reach in the highest national level. They will represent their Club in the different local and national competitions, indicating their involvement in the group of the CTTAM.
Services provided by CTTAM at group A:
• Right to train in the installations of the CTTAM
• Individual training planning
• Physical training by a specialized coach in the sport installations of the Puerta de Hierro Park
• Access to CTTAM’s resources (material repair booth, books, magazines, videos, etc)
All services provided by CTTAM to the athletes of the Group A are free.
- Assistance to the programmed trainings is compulsory (at least twice per week)
- Acceptance and fulfilment of a minimum of four training sessions per week
- Obligation to accept and respect the instructions of the coaches of the CTTAM
- Fulfil the internal regulations of the CTTAM
- Offer whichever all sport-technical nature information that the responsible coach requires.
The archers of a high level and good technical, physical and mental qualities, that stand out from the rest of the athletes of their ages, and who wish to develop and enter Group A
Services thatthe CTTAM offers at Group B:
• The right to train once per week in the CTTAM under the supervision of the Center’s coaches
• Individual training planning
In order to use these facilities independent from these scheduled trainings for Group B ,the athlete has to pay the same fee as Group D, and accept and follow the general rules like any other user.
1. Acceptance and fulfilment of a minimum of three training sessions per week
2. Obligation to accept and respect the instructions of the coaches of the CTTAM
3. Fulfil the internal regulations of the CTTAM
The archer with a certain level with technical, physical and mental qualities and potentials that promise a future high sport performance, and indicate a talented archer to work with.
• Training once per month in the CTTAM under the supervision of the Center’s coaches
1. Obligation to accept and respect the instructions of the coaches of the CTTAM
2. Fulfil the internal regulations of the CTTAM
For the use of the facilities apart from these scheduled trainings for the Group C, the athlete has to pay the same fee as Group D, and accept and follow the general rules like any other user.
This group will be composed by the archers who will be admitted – previous study of their request – in the CTTAM, in order to use it in an individual way, giving them the possibility to have access to any program that the center realizes. This includes even the possible admission to a higher level group. Like the rest , a selection procedure will be followed in order to be included in this group, according to the criteria established by CTTAM.
Development of athletes/teams of other regions of Spain, offering the technical, physical and material means of the CTTAM as well as the coaches of the Center.
• Training and use of the facilities of the CTTAM (in coordination with the activities of the CTTAM)
• Individual or team planning of the training
• Follow up of the work or goals to be attained. Video recording and analysis of the recordings
• Elaboration of the training forms individually and by groups.
• Services according to the needs and requests of the athletes-coaches
• Equipment adjustment, use of the material booth, and preparation of the archery equipment
• Possibility to request the presence of an international prestige coach, as assistance to the preparation.
Fees: According to the services requested and after a prior agreement between CTTAM and the requestor